Ginger is an extremely important condiment, and it can also be eaten alone as a vegetable, and it is also an important Chinese herbal medicine. As a medicinal material, it has the functions of invigorating the stomach and eliminating food, appetizing and anti-vomiting, reducing phlegm and relieving cough, sweating and relieving the exterior, dispelling cold evil, detoxifying and inhibiting bacteria. It can also infiltrate its own spicy taste and special aroma into dishes, making it delicious and fragrant. Ginger has high food value.
First of all, chewing ginger can cause blood pressure to rise. Because the gingerol contained in ginger has a stimulating effect on the oral cavity and gastric mucosa, can promote the secretion of digestive juice and increase appetite. It also increases bowel tone, rhythm and motility.
Secondly, ginger can be used in various dishes or syrup. like;
1. Zijiang in cold sauce, Zijiang is tender ginger. Cut 30-60 grams of ginger into thin shreds, mix with vinegar and salt in moderation, it has a good appetizing and neutralizing effect, and it can be used for vomiting and less food due to disharmony in the stomach and cold. In addition, an appropriate amount of sugar and sesame oil can also be added.
2. Ginger and caramel soup, take 30-60 grams of ginger and 30 grams of caramel, add water and decoct it into a thick soup, which can be used for cough and phlegm due to deficiency and cold.
3. Ginger pinellia soup, take 12g pinellia, decoct the soup to get the juice, add appropriate amount of ginger juice, and boil together. It has the effect of appetizing and neutralizing, and can be used for disharmony in the stomach, vomiting and uneasiness.
4. Perilla ginger soup, take 30 grams of perilla leaves and 9 grams of ginger decoction, which has the effect of benefiting stomach qi and helping sweating.
5. Ginger syrup, shredded ginger and boiled with brown sugar, can nourish Qi and blood, and is a nutritional product for women.
However, ginger also has some taboos, for example: eating ginger without peeling can better exert the overall effect of ginger; people who belong to yin deficiency and hyperactivity of fire, red eyes and internal heat, or suffer from carbuncle sores, pneumonia, lung abscess , tuberculosis, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, pyelonephritis, diabetes, and hemorrhoids are not suitable for long-term consumption of ginger; moreover, ginger brown sugar water is only suitable for patients with cold or cold or who have stomach cold and fever after being exposed to rain, and cannot be used for summer heat. Patients with cold or wind-heat cold can not be used to treat heatstroke. Taking fresh ginger juice can cure vomiting caused by cold, but it is not suitable for other types of vomiting; patients with diarrhea and diabetics should not drink honey ginger tea, otherwise it will aggravate the degree of diarrhea and increase blood sugar. Do not eat rotten ginger, because rotten ginger will produce a highly toxic substance, which can cause liver cell degeneration and necrosis, and induce liver cancer and esophageal cancer. In addition, eating too much ginger is easy to get angry.
Ginger can be eaten in various ways, such as making soup, cooking porridge, cooking, stewing meat, grilling fish, making meat stuffing and seasoning, etc. It is not only delicious, but also beneficial to health. How? Are you going to pick out the ginger and put it next to the bowl?