1. Replenishing qi and solidifying the surface
Milkvetch Root membranaceus is used raw to benefit qi and solidify the surface, promote diuresis to reduce swelling, detoxify, and promote muscle growth. It is suitable for spontaneous sweating, night sweats, blood stagnation, edema, carbuncle and gangrene without ulceration or ulceration for a long time.
2. Nourishing qi and nourishing blood
Honey-roasted Milkvetch Root has the functions of invigorating qi, nourishing blood, and benefiting the middle. It is suitable for internal injuries, fatigue, spleen deficiency and diarrhea, qi deficiency, blood deficiency, and qi failure.
3. Lower blood pressure
Modern medicine has proved that Milkvetch Root has the functions of reducing blood viscosity, reducing thrombosis, lowering blood pressure, protecting the heart, regulating blood sugar in both directions, resisting free radical damage, anti-aging, anti-hypoxia, anti-tumor, and enhancing the body's immunity. It can be used to treat the heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Milkvetch Root can also dilate blood vessels, improve skin blood circulation and nutritional status, so it is effective for chronic ulcers that have not healed for a long time. It can also eliminate proteinuria in patients with nephritis, protect the liver, and prevent the reduction of liver glycogen.
Medicinal value of Milkvetch Root
1. Spontaneous perspiration due to deficiency of the exterior: It is mostly used for spontaneous perspiration caused by physical weakness and superficial weakness. If the appearance is not solid, sweat comes out, and the Milkvetch Root is used with atractylodes and wind -proof treatment. The formula is like Yupingfeng powder; it can also be mixed with floating wheat and ephedra root.
2. Night sweats due to yin deficiency: It can be used together with yin-nourishing medicines such as Shengdi and Ophiopogon japonicus.
3. Acute nephritis edema: It is used for asthenic edema caused by deficiency of yang qi, and it is often used in combination with Fangji, Poria cocos, Atractylodes macrocephala, etc., such as Fangji Huangqi Decoction.
4. Chronic nephritis edema, spleen and kidney deficiency: often used together with Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, and Poria cocos.
5. Weakness of yang qi: used for sores that do not rupture for a long time but sink in, and have the effect of promoting ulceration and localization. Carbuncle does not penetrate the head for a long time, and is often used together with pangolin, saponins, angelica, and chuanxiong.
6. Sores and ulcers: If it does not close for a long time, it has the effect of promoting muscle and closing the mouth. For pus cleaning, it can be used equally with Codonopsis pilosula and cinnamon.
7. Syndrome of lung qi deficiency: coughing and wheezing for a long time, shortness of breath and fatigue, phlegm lingering in the lungs and unable to spit out. Often compatible with Aster, Coltsfoot, etc., it is a product for warming the lungs and relieving asthma, and strengthening the lungs. The spleen produces phlegm, and the lung stores phlegm, so it strengthens Taiyin to eliminate phlegm, and Milkvetch Root nourishes qi, so it is especially good at treating qi deficiency.
8. Deficiency of qi and weakness: fatigue and weakness, or depression of central qi, prolapse of the anus, prolapse of the uterus. To invigorate qi and invigorate the spleen, it is often combined with Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, etc.; it is often used in combination with Codonopsis pilosula, Cimicifuga, Bupleurum, and roasted licorice for nourishing qi and raising yang.