The fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum (Red Zhi) or Zizhi, a fungus of Polyporaceae. It is distributed all over the country, and most of them are artificially cultivated now. After harvesting, remove the attachments and dry them in the sun. Sliced, crushed or powdered.
[Performance] Sweet, slightly bitter, neutral in nature. Can invigorate qi and nourish blood, nourish the heart and calm the nerves, relieve cough and relieve cough.
[Reference] Ganoderma lucidum contains polysaccharides, proteins, various amino acids, polypeptides, ergosterol, mannitol, alkaloids, coumarin, steroidal saponins, adenine, various enzymes, and various trace elements.
It has anti-aging effect and can enhance the immune function of the body; it has a sedative effect; it has the effects of expectorant, cough, and asthma; it has a cardiac effect, which can increase myocardial blood flow, increase coronary blood flow, and reduce cardiac and femoral oxygen consumption. Enhance hypoxia resistance; lower blood lipids, regulate blood pressure, protect the liver, increase white blood cells; have a certain anti-tumor effect.
[Use] For physical weakness, decreased diet, dizziness; deficiency of both heart and spleen, palpitations, insomnia and forgetfulness; lung qi deficiency, wheezing and shortness of breath; hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease; leukopenia; chronic diseases Toxic hepatitis.
[Usage] ~15g a day. Make tea, steep wine, make syrup, etc.
1. Ganoderma lucidum steamed chicken: 30g of Ganoderma lucidum, 1 chicken. After the chicken is slaughtered, remove the hair and intestines, drain the blood, cut open the belly of the chicken, and put it upwards in a basin; put Ganoderma lucidum, ginger, pepper, salt, and wine into the belly of the chicken, add appropriate amount of water, and steam until the chicken is overcooked. Drink soup and eat chicken.
Originated from "Family Medicinal Diet". In this prescription, Ganoderma lucidum and chicken are used to invigorate qi and nourish the spleen. For deficiency of the spleen and weak Qi, reduced diet, weight loss and fatigue.
2. Ganoderma lucidum jujube wine: Ganoderma lucidum 50g, jujube 100g. Soak with 500g of white wine. Drink 1~2 small cups each time. It can also be used to cook porridge with japonica rice.
This prescription uses Ganoderma lucidum to invigorate qi and blood, nourish the heart and calm the nerves, and uses jujube to enhance the function of Ganoderma lucidum. For deficiency of both heart and spleen, palpitation and insomnia. It is also used for the elderly with insufficient Qi and blood, fatigue, palpitation and shortness of breath.
3. Ganoderma lucidum and astragalus tea: equal parts of Ganoderma lucidum and Astragalus membranaceus. Grind into fine powder. Every time g. Soak in boiling water to drink.
This prescription uses the two to invigorate Qi and spleen, increase white blood cells, and use Ganoderma lucidum to lower blood lipids. For qi deficiency leukopenia or hyperlipidemia syndrome.
4. Ganoderma lucidum silver leaf capsule: Based on the principle of the same origin of medicine and food, it uses the combination of Ganoderma lucidum (one of the nine immortal grasses in China, which has the effect of bringing the dead back to life and immortality in folklore), Cordyceps sinensis (known as "golden grass" "Immortal Grass" and "No. 1 Herb in the World" are refined together with ginseng, velvet antler, known as the three treasures of traditional Chinese medicine), ginkgo biloba, and whole insects. Regulate the deficiency of qi and blood, remove the excess of phlegm and blood stasis, treat deficiency and excess at the same time, remove blood stasis and lower blood pressure, lower fat and blood viscosity. the
How to take
The dosage is 6~12g.
[Neurasthenia] Ganoderma lucidum syrup (about 30%) 2 times a day, 20ml each time. (or 6-9 grams of Ganoderma lucidum, decocted in water).
[Hypertension] Ganoderma lucidum 6-9 grams, decocted in water.
[Persistent hepatitis] Ganoderma lucidum 6 grams, licorice 4.5 grams, decocted in water.
[Chronic bronchitis] 9 grams of Ganoderma lucidum, 6 grams of Nansha ginseng, 6 grams of Beisha ginseng, 9 grams of lily, decoct in water.
[Allergic asthma] 16 grams of Ganoderma lucidum, 3 and a half grams of pinellia, 6 grams of perilla leaves, 3 grams of Magnolia officinalis, 9 grams of Fuqin, decocted in water and rock sugar, and take it three times a day.
[Allergic rhinitis] Ganoderma lucidum decoction thick soup, after filtering, drip nasally frequently.
When taking it, you should pay attention to two points:
(1) Take orally, grind into powder or soak in wine, 3 grams each time. In modern times, it is often changed to tablets, 4 capsules each time, 3 times a day, or injection, intramuscular injection, 2-2 times a day. Avoid overdosing, because experiments have shown that side effects will occur in large quantities, which can kill animals.
(2) Take it for a long time. If it takes more than 1 month to cure a disease; if it is to prevent aging and prolong life, it should be taken continuously for more than 3 months, and the drug should be taken intermittently for 3 months, and the effect will be better.