Panax notoginseng powder is the rhizome product of the plant Panax notoginseng, which is made from the main root of Panax notoginseng. Also known as Tian Qifen, gold is not exchanged. Warm in nature, sweet and slightly bitter in taste, enters the liver, stomach, and large intestine meridians. Also known as northern ginseng, southern notoginseng. Ginseng is the first to replenish qi, and Panax notoginseng is the first to replenish blood.
For a long time, Panax notoginseng has always been a traditional Chinese medicine.
The function of Panax notoginseng can be summed up in six words "stop bleeding, dissipate blood stasis, relieve pain". Therefore, Panax notoginseng has always been used as a medicine for wounds and sores, and is rarely taken as a tonic.
Panax notoginseng, also known as Tianqi, is recorded in "Compendium of Materia Medica Supplements": "Ginseng No.
However, experts remind that some people sometimes use it incorrectly, and you must pay attention to these five points when eating Panax notoginseng:
1. Don't wait until you are sick to eat health care. Health care is to prevent illness before you get sick. Don't wait until you are sick to think about it.
2. It is not advisable to eat too much Panax notoginseng powder. For people with average physique, the daily total is 2-6 grams, and it is best not to exceed 10 grams per day.
3. Not everyone can eat Panax notoginseng powder is forbidden for pregnant women, women should use it with caution during menstruation, and children under 12 years old should not use it.
4. Take Panax notoginseng powder twice in the morning and evening: Take it in the morning and evening: Take 3~5 grams of Panax notoginseng powder on an empty stomach in the morning, and take it with warm water. If you have a bad stomach, it is recommended to take it after meals. Take Panax notoginseng powder at night, preferably before meals. If you take it after meals, please take a small amount, preferably no more than 3 grams.
5. Different effects between raw and cooked Panax notoginseng is a traditional Chinese medicine that can be used both raw and cooked. The chemical composition and pharmacological effects of raw and cooked notoginseng are different. Therefore, there are two ways to eat panax notoginseng raw and cooked. In terms of the effect of nourishing, the notoginseng after heat treatment is cooked notoginseng. Raw Panax notoginseng has the effects of stopping bleeding and promoting blood circulation, reducing swelling and pain, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and the blood-activating component is mainly Panax notoginseng saponins. After heat treatment, the saponins in Panax notoginseng are easily hydrolyzed or degraded, which leads to significantly weakened effects of stopping bleeding, relieving pain, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Therefore, when using Panax notoginseng, it is necessary to understand the curative effects of raw and cooked Panax notoginseng, and choose the one that suits you.