Ginkgo biloba is the leaf of Ginkgo biloba plant. Ginkgo biloba leaves are sweet, bitter and astringent in nature, beneficial to the heart and lungs, reducing dampness and relieving diarrhea. "Chinese Medicine Chronicle" records that it can "contract lung qi, relieve asthma and cough, and stop turbidity". According to modern pharmacological research, ginkgo biloba has a wide range of effects on human and animal bodies, such as improving cardiovascular and peripheral vascular circulation, improving myocardial ischemia, promoting memory, and improving brain function. In addition, it can also reduce blood viscosity and scavenge free radicals.
The content of VC, VE, carotene, calcium, phosphorus, boron, selenium and other mineral elements in ginkgo leaves is also very rich, exceeding that of ordinary fruits and vegetables and edible plant materials. Biological antioxidants are a class of substances with direct and indirect antioxidant functions in the body. There are two types of antioxidants in Ginkgo biloba - nutritional antioxidants and non-nutritive antioxidants. The former mainly contains carotene, VC, VE, selenium, zinc, copper, etc., and the latter mainly contains ginkgo flavonoids, terpene lactones, catechins, polyphenols, etc., and the content is also very rich. It plays an important role in the oxidative damage caused by radicals. The above analysis shows that Ginkgo biloba integrates nutrition and health care functions. Therefore, the development and utilization of Ginkgo biloba as a resource with high nutritional and health function value is of great significance for improving the comprehensive utilization of Ginkgo biloba.
Clinical observation proves that Ginkgo biloba has the following effects.
1. Lower the cholesterol level in human blood and prevent arteriosclerosis. It can significantly improve the physical weakness, rapid heartbeat, chest pain, dizziness, etc. after mild activities in the middle-aged and elderly people.
2. It lowers blood pressure by increasing the permeability and elasticity of blood vessels, and has a better antihypertensive effect.
3. Eliminate the deposited components on the blood vessel wall, improve the change of blood flow, increase the deformability of red blood cells, reduce blood viscosity, make blood flow smooth, and prevent and treat cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral infarction. It also has certain curative effect on senile dementia caused by arteriosclerosis.
4. Ginkgo biloba preparations combined with hypoglycemic drugs have a good effect on treating diabetes, and can be used as an adjuvant drug for diabetes.
5. It can significantly reduce symptoms such as menstrual abdominal pain and back pain.
6. It is also effective in the treatment of bronchial asthma.
7. Reduce the level of lipid peroxidation, reduce freckles, moisturize the skin, and beautiful appearance.
8. Laxative, diuretic, detoxification, detoxification.
9. It can significantly improve women's climacteric syndrome.
【Beauty effect of ginkgo biloba】:
1. It can reduce the level of lipid peroxidation, reduce freckles, moisturize the skin and make the appearance beautiful.
2. Ginkgo biloba was listed as a royal tribute in ancient times. Flavonoid glycosides and amino acids in Ginkgo biloba to synthesize collagen components play a significant role in human body beauty, inhibiting the growth of melanin, and maintaining skin luster and elasticity.
3. Excellent anti-oxidant ingredients, against the generation of free radicals, prevent collagen oxidation.
4. At the same time, it can improve the microcirculation of the skin, not only prevent the skin from drying out, but also make the skin tender and white.