1. Beauty and beauty
Long-term drinking of ginger and honey water can improve the body's antioxidant level, has a good skin care effect, can quickly remove free radicals, and has a good whitening effect and makes the skin more rosy.
2. Spot whitening
Ginger and honey water, if taken consistently for a long time, can play a role in diluting age spots to a certain extent, and can make age spots lighter and smaller.
3. Promote digestion
Ginger and honey water can help digestion. Drinking a glass of ginger and honey water after a meal can enhance intestinal peristalsis and prevent constipation.
4. Enhance physical fitness
Ginger and honey water can play a very good role in removing toxins from the body, and also play a good role in keeping out the cold and preventing colds, so you can drink more at ordinary times.
Time to drink ginger and honey water
1. After drinking boiled water in the morning, you can drink the first cup of ginger and honey water. At this time, the toxins in the body have been removed after drinking the boiled water, and the body is relatively clean. Drinking ginger and honey water at this time can play a better role.
2. It is also a good choice to insist on drinking ginger soup and honey water after meals every day. It can not only lose weight, but also make your skin more delicate and attractive, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
3. It is also a good choice to drink a glass of ginger soup and honey water before washing your feet at night. This can speed up the blood flow and reduce the symptoms of cold limbs. It is suitable for people with cold limbs due to poor blood flow.
4. You can also drink a glass of ginger and honey water half an hour or one hour before going to bed at night, but this practice is not suitable for everyone. For example, the elderly and people with abnormal blood lipids should avoid drinking ginger and honey water at night.
Taboos of drinking ginger and honey water
1. Ginger and honey water can strengthen the function of the spleen and stomach during the day, but at night it becomes a major problem affecting sleep and intestinal tract.
2. People who are more angry will have some symptoms of getting angry after drinking ginger and honey water for a long time.
3. Drinking ginger and honey water on an empty stomach in the morning will easily increase the acidity in the body, causing diarrhea, gastroenteritis and other symptoms.
4. People with yin deficiency and hyperactivity of fire, red eyes and internal heat are not suitable for long-term consumption, especially those with yin deficiency constitution must not eat it.
5. People with diabetes should not take ginger and honey water, as it will aggravate their condition.
6. Patients with liver cirrhosis cannot drink ginger and honey water, because it will aggravate liver fibrosis.