[How to eat Ginkgo biloba leaves]:
1. Picking leaves: From 8 to 10 in the morning from July to August, seek the green normal leaves of the main trunk and side branches of ginkgo saplings, put them in a basket, wash them with clean water, spread them out to dry, and fry them as they are picked. Quality assurance.
2. Finishing: choose a large iron pot that is clean and odorless, heat it until the surface of the pot is off-white (about 300°C), quickly put 1 kg of green leaves into the pot and cover it for 1 minute. Grab the green leaves quickly from the bottom of the pot, shake them evenly to the bottom of the pot so that all the leaves touch the surface of the pot, and heat evenly. When the grassy smell of the leaves disappears, they are dull black green. Hold them into a ball and take them out of the pot with a little elasticity.
3. Kneading: After finishing the leaves, pour them on the mat to dry with residual heat and hold them into a ball with your hands. Knead the dough as if rolling in the same direction, repeat several times, and gently rub the broad leaves to grow into strips.
4. Second finishing: put the kneaded leaves into a pot at 170-190°C, press both hands in the pot and stir-fry the leaves for a few minutes, then open the leaf clusters and heat them evenly for a few minutes, repeat this for about 20 minutes, Take it out of the pan and spread it out on the drying mat to regain moisture and become soft.
5. Stir-fried tea: Heat the pot to 90%, put in the dried leaves, and fry again, gradually anneal and cool down, lightly stir-fry to prevent shattering, stir-fry until the tea leaves are hot, take them out, cool the finished tea in bags, this tea is green tea, The soup is yellow-brown or light yellow-green, with strong aroma and slightly bitter aftertaste.
[How to eat the traditional Chinese medicine Ginkgo biloba - selected prescriptions of traditional Chinese medicine]:
1. Treatment of hypertension and arteriosclerosis: Takayasu arteritis obliterans, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cerebral embolism, aplastic anemia: 707 tablets (ginkgo leaf preparation contains flavonoids 2 mg per tablet), 2 tablets each time, 3 times a day. ("Shaangan Ningqing Chinese Herbal Medicine Selection")
2. Treatment of coronary heart disease angina pectoris: ① Ginkgo leaves, Gualou, Salvia 15g each, Xiebai 12g Curcuma 9g Raw licorice 5g. Decoction. ("Anhui Chinese Herbal Medicine") ② Ginkgo biloba, Shouwu, and Uncaria 4.5g each are made into tablets and swallowed in one day; g) Take 1-2 tablets sublingually each time, 3 times a day.
3. Treatment of hypercholesterolemia: sugar-coated tablets made of flavonoids, the main ingredient extracted from ginkgo leaves, each containing 1.14 mg of flavonoids, 4 tablets each time, 3 times a day. (2-3 prescriptions are from "National Chinese Herbal Medicine Compilation")
4. Treatment of dysentery: (Ginkgo biloba) leaves are used as the end and noodles are made into cakes and cooked in a simmer. ("Pinhui Essentials")
5. Treatment of enteritis in children: Ginkgo biloba leaves 3-9g. Boil water and scrub the soles of the feet, palms, and heart (around the Juque point) of the children. For severe cases, scrub the top of the head twice a day. ("National Compilation of Chinese Herbal Medicine")
6. Treatment of freckles: Picking ginkgo leaves and mashing them for rubbing is very good. ("Southern Yunnan Materia Medica")
7. Treatment of onychomycosis: (Ginkgo biloba) leaves decocted and washed with water.
8. Treatment of corns: 10 pieces of fresh (gingko) leaves. Smash the affected part of the package post two days later and pick out the hard bits with a knife.