1. Ganoderma lucidum contains a variety of amino acids, proteins, alkaloids, coumarin, steroids, triterpenes, volatile oils, mannitol, resins and sugars, vitamin B2, vitamin C, lactones and enzymes. Stearic acid, fumaric acid, benzoic acid, etc. are the main components of the acid contained in it.
2. Ganoderma lucidum contains extremely rich rare element "germanium".
Ganoderma lucidum price
1. There are two main types of Ganoderma lucidum in the market. At present, Ganoderma lucidum sold in pharmacies, fairs, and farmer’s markets is almost all artificially cultivated. The artificially cultivated Ganoderma lucidum is mainly divided into two types according to its medicinal value——Segmented Ganoderma lucidum and bagged Ganoderma lucidum. The medicinal value of Duanmu Ganoderma lucidum is higher than that of bagged Ganoderma lucidum, so their prices are also different.
2. There are still many wild Ganoderma lucidums that are expensive in breastfeeding greenhouses, because many of them have low nutritional value, but there are only six kinds of wild Ganoderma lucidum with good medicinal value and high nutritional value: the ancients used six-color Ganoderma lucidum (red lucidum, purple lucidum, Huang Zhi, Black Zhi, Qingzhi, Banzhi) summarize the Ganoderma lucidum with better nutritional value and efficacy.
Ganoderma lucidum cultivation technology is quite mature, Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Fujian, Hubei and Northeast provinces have large yields of Ganoderma lucidum, so the price of Ganoderma lucidum on the market is not very expensive. For example, Ganoderma lucidum in bags costs 50-60 yuan per kilogram, and some even sell for 20-30 yuan. The wholesale price of Duanmu Ganoderma lucidum is about 100 yuan per kilogram.
Applicable people of Ganoderma lucidum
Modern medicine has proved that Ganoderma lucidum is rich in a variety of active ingredients, which have very good daily health care and auxiliary treatment effects for the following groups of people:
1. Those who are weak, have low immunity and are prone to diseases;
2. People who have been in a sub-health state for a long time and have low spirits;
3. People who suffer from neurasthenia, insomnia, and low work efficiency due to high work pressure and frequent mental work;
4. Those who suffer from various chronic diseases and need long-term medication;
5. People who have been exposed to various radiation sources such as computers and X-rays for a long time;
6. People suffering from diseases such as hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, and hypertension;
7. Patients with tumor diseases.
The role of Ganoderma lucidum spore powder
effect on neurasthenia
According to relevant hospitals such as Beijing and Wuhan, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat 108 cases of neurasthenia patients, 30 days is a course of treatment, and 2-3 courses of treatment are taken in a row. Results: The patient's various symptoms such as insomnia and dreaminess, palpitations and forgetfulness, weakness of the waist and legs, mental fatigue, irritability, etc. have been significantly improved, and the effective rate is over 90%.
effect on diabetes
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can improve the blood circulation of the pancreas, improve the physiological function of the pancreas, lower blood sugar, and improve the symptoms of diabetic patients. According to Xiehe and other hospitals, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat diabetic patients with symptoms of Qi and Yin deficiency. The results showed that the total effective rate was 88.5% after the patients were treated with Ganoderma spore powder.
The effect of lowering blood fat
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder has a significant effect on lowering blood lipids. In addition to high blood lipid content in blood, patients with hyperlipidemia are also accompanied by symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, poor appetite, backache and leg weakness.