1. Eat raw: Raw notoginseng root has a bitter taste; the function of raw notoginseng root is to regulate qi, remove astringency, reduce swelling, and treat dysentery, diarrhea, laryngitis, fatigue, and fall. Injuries, redness, and pain.
2. Chicken soup Panax notoginseng: Put an appropriate amount of cold water in the pot, put the chicken in the pot, and boil the water on high heat until it bubbles. Scoop out the foam with a spoon; put the de-soaked chicken together with the soup into the soup pot (it can be a special electric pot or a casserole); put the washed Panax notoginseng, wolfberry, and Chinese prickly ash into the pot, and set the fire to high (high fire). ) once it boils again, switches to the automatic (slow heat) slow cooker. The time is about 3-5 hours.
3. Panax notoginseng warm boiled water: Generally, the main consumption method is to cut Panax notoginseng into slices or grind them into powder. This way of eating can directly stew the soup. Of course, the root of Panax notoginseng can also be eaten. Eat with warm water + honey; Indications: nourishing and activating blood, used for physical fatigue, physical weakness, neurasthenia, etc.
4. Panax notoginseng brewing wine: Panax notoginseng medicinal wine has the functions of reducing swelling and pain, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, relaxing tendons, and relieving pain. Pain, bruises, unknown swelling.
The description of the medicinal effect of Panax notoginseng in the famous works of traditional Chinese medicine
1. The "Outline" states that the effects of Panax notoginseng soaking in water are as follows: stop bleeding, disperse blood, and relieve pain.
2. It is said in "Yula Medicinal Liquid" that the effects of soaking Panax notoginseng in water are: hemostasis, clearing the blood, removing blood stasis, and astringing blood.