"The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine" says: "All diseases arise from qi." All human life activities are inseparable from qi, and they are also consuming qi. What should I do if qi is deficient? Try the super qi medicine - astragalus. Su Dongpo is a well-known writer in my country, and he is also quite accomplished in medicine and health preservation. He once wrote athe songAstragalus Porridge Recommended for Spring Plate". It can be seen that in the Northern Song Dynasty, astragalus has been popular for folk consumption. Hu Shi and Astragalus also have an indissoluble bond. During Hu Shi's teaching, he often felt overwhelmed, powerless, tired, and sleepy, and his tongue was dry. At the recommendation of an old Chinese medicine practitioner, he soaked Astragalus in water to relieve all symptoms. Colleagues recommend astragalus as medicine.
Milkvetch Root is the root of the legume Astragalus or Astragalus. Mainly produced in Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Heilongjiang, and other places. Excavated in spring and autumn, take fibrous roots and root heads, sun-dried, sliced, eaten raw, or roasted with honey.
【Properties】Sweet, slightly warm.
【Return to the channel】It belongs to the spleen and lung channel.
[Efficacy] Invigorating qi and spleen, raising yang and relieving depression, benefiting stomach and invigorating appearance, diuretic and swelling, detoxifying and strengthening tendons.
[Song Jue] Astragalus is slightly warm, nourishes qi and raises yang, solidifies the surface and stops sweating, detoxifies and causes sores.
1. Spleen deficiency syndrome. It tastes sweet and warm, strengthens the spleen and stomach, and is an essential medicine for invigorating the middle and replenishing qi. For those with spleen deficiency and fatigue, loss of appetite, and loose stools, the ointment can be used alone or in combination with Codonopsis and Atractylodes. Because it can raise yang and relieve depression, it is good at treating chronic diarrhea, prolapse of the anus and visceral sagging caused by spleen deficiency. Often combined with ginseng, cohosh, Bupleurum and other products, such as Buzhong Yiqi Decoction ("Spleen and Stomach Lun"). If the spleen is deficient and dehydrated, with edema and oliguria, this product can not only invigorate the spleen and replenish qi, but also diuretic and reduce swelling, and treat symptoms and symptoms. It is an essential drug for the treatment of qi deficiency and edema. compatibility. This product can also generate qi and blood, nd is often used in combination with blood-tonifying drugs for blood deficiency, such as Danggui Buxue Decoction, in combination with Angelica. For the syndrome of spleen deficiency and blood loss that cannot be controlled, this product can still replenish Qi and suck blood and is often used in conjunction with ginseng, Atractylodes, and other products. This product can invigorate Qi and promote body fluid production and distribution and has the effect of quenching thirst. It is often used in combination with Trichosanthin, Pueraria, and other products.
2. Lung Qi deficiency syndrome. This product enters the lungs and can replenish lung qi. For those with weak lung qi, chronic cough, asthma, shortness of breath, and fatigue. Often used in combination with aster, coltsfoot, almond, etc., it can expel phlegm, relieve cough, and relieve asthma.
3. Mental sweat. People with a deficiency of spleen and lung qi tend to have weak defense qi and astragalus root, and sweat spontaneously. This product can invigorate the spleen and lungs and strengthen the body. It is often used in combination with oysters, ephedra roots, and other antiperspirant products such as oyster powder ("Heji Jufang"). Those with weak Wei Qi and spontaneous perspiration prone to wind evil should be combined with Atractylodes, Fangfeng, and other products, such as Yupingfeng Powder ("Danxi Heart Method").asis, muscle, and venous dystrophy, skin numbness, or hemiplegia. For the treatment of wind-cold, damp-heat, it is advisable to combine it with rheumatism-dispelling drugs such as Chuanwu and Duhuo, and blood-activating drugs such as Chuanxiong and Achyranthes. For the treatment of stroke sequelae, it is often used in combination with Angelica Sinensis, Chuanxiong, Dilong, and other products, such as Buying Huanwu Decoction ("Medical Lin Correction").
[Usage and Dosage] Decoction, 9-30g. Honey sunburn can enhance its refreshing effect.
[Drug identification] Ginseng, Codonopsis, and Astragalus have the effects of invigorating qi, invigorating qi and promoting body fluid, and invigorating qi and activating blood. However, the effect of ginseng is very strong, and it is known as the first medicine for tonifying Qi. The power of Codonopsis pilosula is relatively peaceful, it is specialized in treating the Qi of the spleen and lung, and it can also nourish the blood. Astragalus is not as strong as ginseng in tonifying vitality, but it is stronger than ginseng in functions such as tonifying, qi, and nourishing yang, strengthening the body and strengthening the appearance, promoting the formation of branch sores, and reducing swelling.
【Abstract of ancient books】
1. "Compendium of Materia Medica": "It is also a medicine for invigorating the lung and spleen, strengthening the body and transforming sweat, dispelling wind and transporting poison."
2. "Medicine Heart Western Ginseng": "It can invigorate Qi and lift Qi, and is good at treating Qi stagnation in the chest (that is, Zong Qi)."
Reminder: The health graphic information shared on this platform is only for your reference and study, and not as a basis for medical diagnosis. Please use it under the guidance of a Chinese physician if necessary.
4. Deficiency of qi and blood, sores, and carbuncles are difficult to fester, or unhealed for a long time. This product has the effect of invigorating Qi, and can also detoxify and strengthen the body. In the middle stage of the sore carbuncle, if the poison cannot be nourished by the poison, the sore shape will be flat, the root disk will be scattered, not easy to collapse, and not easy to rot. This product can invigorate qi and generate blood, normalize qi and blood, and go out with septicemia. It is often used together with ginseng, angelica, cohosh, angelica and other products, such as tori purulent powder ("Medicine Golden Mirror"). In the late stage of ulcers, due to weak qi and blood, thin pus, and intractable sores, this product can replenish qi and generate blood nd has the effect of promoting muscle and astringing sores. It is often used in combination with ginseng, angelica, cinnamon, and other products, such as Shiquan Dabu Tang (“Heji Jufang”).
In addition, qi deficiency due to joint pain, stroke sequelae, etc. leads to qi stagnation