Milkvetch Root, also known as Astragalus, is a general term for plants and Chinese medicinal materials. The plant Milkvetch Root is produced in Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Heilongjiang and other places, and is a national third-level protected plant. Milkvetch Root membranaceus, a traditional Chinese medicinal material, is the root of Astragalus mongolica and Astragalus membranaceus, which have the functions of invigorating qi and strengthening the surface, diuresis and swelling, detoxifying and discharging pus, and promoting muscle growth. The medicinal use of Astragalus has a history of more than 2,000 years. Modern research shows that Milkvetch Root contains saponins, sucrose, polysaccharides, various amino acids, folic acid, selenium, zinc, copper and other trace elements. It can enhance the immune function of the body, protect the liver, diuretic, anti-aging, anti-stress, lower blood pressure and have a wide range of antibacterial effects.
Medicinal value of Milkvetch Root
1. Spontaneous perspiration due to deficiency of the exterior: It is mostly used for spontaneous perspiration caused by physical weakness and superficial weakness. If the appearance is not solid, the sweat comes out. The formula is like Yupingfeng powder; it can also be mixed with floating wheat and ephedra root.
2. Night sweats due to yin deficiency: It can be used together with yin-nourishing medicines such as Shengdi and Ophiopogon japonicus.
3. Acute nephritis edema: It is used for asthenic edema caused by deficiency of yang qi, and it is often used in combination with Fangji, Poria cocos, Atractylodes macrocephala, etc., such as Fangji Huangqi Decoction.
4. Chronic nephritis edema, spleen and kidney deficiency: often used together with Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, and Poria cocos.
5. Weakness of yang qi: used for sores that do not rupture for a long time but sink in, and have the effect of promoting ulceration and localization. Carbuncle does not penetrate the head for a long time, and is often used together with pangolin, saponins, angelica, and chuanxiong.
6. Sores and ulcers: If it does not close for a long time, it has the effect of promoting muscle and closing the mouth. For pus cleaning, it can be used equally with Codonopsis pilosula and cinnamon.
7. Syndrome of lung qi deficiency: coughing and wheezing for a long time, shortness of breath and fatigue, phlegm lingering in the lungs and unable to spit out. Often compatible with Aster, Coltsfoot, etc., it is a product for warming the lungs and relieving asthma, and strengthening the lungs. The spleen produces phlegm, and the lung stores phlegm, so it strengthens Taiyin to eliminate phlegm, and Milkvetch Root nourishes qi, so it is especially good at treating qi deficiency.
8.Deficiency of qi and weakness: fatigue and weakness, or depression of central qi, prolapse of the anus, prolapse of the uterus. To invigorate qi and invigorate the spleen, it is often combined with Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, etc.; it is often used in combination with Codonopsis pilosula, Cimicifuga, Bupleurum, and roasted licorice for nourishing qi and raising yang.
The above is a brief description of the medicinal value of Astragalus, I hope to help you. If you need to buy Milkvetch Root, you can browse our website page. Our company provides a variety of high-quality medicinal materials including Milkvetch Root. Welcome to consult us about related matters.