In life, licorice is a common Chinese herbal medicine. It can not only treat diseases, but also prevent and control diseases. If you take licorice properly at ordinary times, it has health effects. Whether it is used to soak in water or used for other purposes, the effect of licorice is very good. In daily life, how to eat licorice is the best?
Licorice lotus leaf drink
Materials: licorice, fresh lotus leaves, water.
Method: Put clean water in a clean pot and wash it, then add clean water and boil. Wash the lotus leaves and shred them, wash the licorice and set aside. Put the lotus leaf and licorice together into boiling water and boil for ten minutes on high heat, then filter and leave the medicinal solution for consumption.
Efficacy: After taking this tea, it can clear away heat and detoxify, cool and reduce inflammation.
Precautions: Many people think that this tea drink can better promote their health after taking it, so they take it continuously, even instead of tea. In fact, this method is very wrong. After all, licorice belongs to medicinal materials, while lotus leaves are cold in nature. Long-term use can easily damage the intestines and stomach, etc. It is recommended that you do not take it in large quantities or frequently.
Licorice Fish Ball and Sweet Potato Soup
Ingredients: licorice, sweet potato, fish ball, onion and ginger, salt, water.
Method: First, you need to clean the sweet potatoes, peel and cut into pieces, then put them in a pot with licorice, ginger and water, and bring to a boil. After simmering on low heat for 20 minutes, add green onions and fish balls, continue to boil on high heat for 15 minutes, adding salt for seasoning is enough before cooking.
Mixed Fruits with Licorice Salt
Materials: licorice salt, banana, watermelon, flat peach.
Method: Wash all the fruits and cut them into shapes you like, then put them on a plate, add an appropriate amount of licorice salt and stir.
The efficacy and role of licorice
1. It can invigorate the spleen and replenish qi: it can be used for deficiency of heart qi, palpitations, intermittent pulse, as well as deficiency of spleen and stomach qi, fatigue and fatigue.
2. It can relieve spasm and relieve pain: it is used for stomachache, abdominal pain and acute pain of gastrocnemius muscle spasm.
3. It can eliminate phlegm and relieve cough: licorice has the effect of relieving cough and reducing phlegm. It is used for bronchitis, emphysema, cough, phlegm, asthma, and sticky phlegm that is not easy to discharge.
4. It can clear away heat and detoxify: it is used for carbuncle sores, sore throat, dampness, and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. It can also be used to reduce the detoxification effects of other traditional Chinese medicines.
5. It can reconcile the potency of some drugs. For example, seasoning Chengqi soup uses this product to alleviate the diarrhea effect of rhubarb and Glauber's salt and stimulate the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, this product is also commonly used to reconcile various medicines in many prescriptions.