Fresh ganoderma can be eaten directly, but the shelf life is very short. After the Ganoderma lucidum is harvested, remove the silt and dust on the surface, dry or dry it naturally, keep the water content below 13%, then pack it in a sealed bag and store it in a cool and dry place. Bulk Ganoderma lucidum on the market is best washed and eaten before use. Store in a dry place to prevent mildew and moth.
[properties of medicine] sweet, flat. Guixin, lung, liver, kidney channel.
【Efficacy】Replenishing qi and calming the nerves, relieving cough and relieving asthma.
1. Restlessness, insomnia, palpitations. This taste is sweet and flat, enters the heart meridian, can nourish the heart blood, benefit the heart qi, and calm the mind, so it can be used to treat restlessness, insomnia, palpitations, dreaminess, forgetfulness, fatigue, and lack of food caused by lack of qi and blood and lack of nourishment of the mind. embolism. It can be used alone as a powder and swallowed, or it can be used with angelica, white peony root, jujube seed, cypress kernel, longan meat, etc.
2. Coughing and wheezing with a lot of phlegm. This taste is sweet and invigorating, mild in nature and warm in nature, enters the lung meridian, nourishes lung qi, warms the lungs and resolves phlegm, relieves cough and relieves asthma, often treats phlegm-retention syndrome, cough with coldness, asthma with excessive phlegm, especially for phlegm-damp type Or deficiency-cold type curative effect is better. It can be used alone or together with codonopsis, schisandra, dried ginger, pinellia, etc.
3. Bad work certificate. This product has the function of nourishing qi and blood, so it is often used to treat symptoms such as asthenia, shortness of breath, lack of appetite, cold hands and feet, or irritability and dry mouth. Economic General Record").
[Usage and Dosage] Decoction, 6-12g; grind into powder and swallow 1.5-3g.
【Summary of Ancient Books】
1. "Shen Nong's Materia Medica": "Purple lucidum is sweet and warm, governs deafness, sharpens joints, protects the mind and improves essence, strengthens muscles and bones, has a good color, and long-term use makes light of body and prolongs life."
2. "On the Properties of Medicine": "Protect the spirit and prolong life."
3. "Compendium of Materia Medica"; "Treating fatigue."
1. Chemical composition: This product contains polysaccharides, nucleosides, furans, sterols, alkaloids, triterpenes, oils, various amino acids and proteins, enzymes, organic germanium and various trace elements.
2. Pharmacological effects: Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides have immune regulation, hypoglycemic, blood fat-lowering, anti-oxidation, anti-aging and anti-tumor effects; triterpenoids can purify blood and protect liver function; various preparations of Ganoderma lucidum have sedative, anticonvulsant, and cardiotonic effects respectively. , antiarrhythmia, antihypertensive, antitussive and antiasthmatic effects; in addition, Ganoderma lucidum also has anticoagulation, inhibition of platelet aggregation and antiallergic effects.
3. Clinical research: According to reports, 31 cases of menopausal syndrome were treated with ganoderma syrup orally, and the total effective rate was 90.4% (Hunan Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2000, 11:40). Use 6g of purple ganoderma, slice it, decoct it for a long time to get thick juice, and get up in the morning Take it on an empty stomach or 1 hour before lunch, and treat 36 cases of impotence, with a total effective rate of 93.94% (Fujian Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1995, 1:15); use artificially cultivated Ganoderma lucidum to make fruiting body syrup and spore syrup, and treat latent and impotence. 100 cases of chronic Keshan disease, the effective rate was 90% (Communication of Chinese Herbal Medicine, 1974, 6:54). In addition, Ganoderma lucidum was used to treat coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, chronic bronchitis, viral hepatitis, and leukopenia.
4. Adverse reactions: There is no adverse reaction after oral administration of Ganoderma lucidum, but there is an allergic reaction to Ganoderma lucidum injection. Generally, 20 to 30 minutes after injection, mild cases have urticaria, palpitation, shortness of breath, chest tightness, abdominal pain, stomach pain, vomiting, and laryngeal edema, and severe cases have anaphylaxis Shock or allergic encephalitis. the
The maintenance of potted Ganoderma lucidum sold in the market is very simple. It does not need to be watered, fertilized, exposed to sunlight or exposed to rain and dew. It only needs to be wiped with a damp cloth every few days on the surface of the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum to wipe off the stains on it. The fine dust can be restored to its original bright colors. Sometimes in order to increase the freshness and brightness of the surface of the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum, it can also be wiped with vegetable oil, such as walnut oil, rapeseed oil, etc., to make it appear more clean and bright. If you are interested, you can go to the flower market to buy a pot and bring it back for indoor display. You don’t need to consider the maintenance problem, but you must pay attention to it. After a long time, moths will appear on the fruiting bodies of Ganoderma lucidum. You can give it once every 1 to 2 years. Disinfection.
About the identification of wild Ganoderma lucidum:
1. Color and luster Wild Ganoderma lucidum has been exposed to the sun and rain, and its color is darker. Since the spore powder of wild Ganoderma lucidum matures and is scattered with the wind and sun, the surface has no spore powder and is relatively smooth. There is a little spore powder left on the surface of artificially cultivated Ganoderma lucidum, and the color is relatively light.
2. Taste and smell Wild Ganoderma lucidum loses its unique fragrance due to long-term exposure to wind and sun, so the fragrance is relatively light or even tasteless, while artificially cultivated Ganoderma lucidum has a stronger fragrance.