1. Treatment of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, Takayasu arteritis, vasculitis obliterans, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cerebral embolism, aplastic anemia 707 tablets (ginkgo leaf preparation, each tablet contains flavonoids 2mg), 2 tablets each time, daily 3 times. ("Shaangan Ningqing Chinese Herbal Medicine Selection")
2. Treatment of coronary heart disease angina pectoris
(1) Ginkgo leaves, Gualou, Salvia each 15g, scallions 12g, turmeric 9g, raw licorice 5g. Decoction. ("Anhui Chinese Herbal Medicine")
(2) Ginkgo biloba leaves, Shouwu (polygonum multiflorum) and Uncaria 4.5g each, made into tablets, one day's dose, swallowed; or decocted and concentrated into extract tablets (each piece contains about 2mg of flavonoids, which is equivalent to crude drug 0.5g), take 1-2 tablets sublingually each time, 3 times a day.
3. Treatment of hypercholesterolemia Ginkgo biloba extracts flavonoids, the main component, and makes sugar-coated tablets, each containing 1.14 mg of flavonoids, 4 tablets each time, 3 times a day. (2~3 prescriptions are from "National Chinese Herbal Medicine Compilation")
4. Treat diarrhea (Ginkgo biloba) leaves as the powder, make cakes with noodles, and cook them over a simmer. ("Pinhui Essentials")
5. Ginkgo biloba leaves 3~9g for children with enteritis. Boil water and scrub the soles of the feet, palms, and mouths of the children (around the Juque acupoint) and the top of the head for severe cases, twice a day. ("National Compilation of Chinese Herbal Medicine")
6. To cure freckles, pick ginkgo leaves, mash them, and rub them on, very wonderful. ("Southern Yunnan Materia Medica")
7. Treat onychomycosis (Ginkgo biloba) leaves, decoct and wash.
8. Treatment of corns 10 pieces of fresh (gingko) leaves. Smash it and wrap it on the affected part. After two days, it becomes white rot. Use a knife to pick out the hard bits.
9. Ginkgo biloba and honeysuckle vine for treating paint sores and swelling. Decoct with water, or decoct with ginkgo leaves alone. (Parts 7~9 are from Southern Medicine ("Chinese Herbal Medicine")
[Pharmacological research] It can improve cerebral circulation, protect brain cells and blood-brain barrier; improve learning and memory, protect nerves, reduce hearing nerve damage, and significantly improve aging, dementia, and brain dysfunction; Vascular system, can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, can protect ischemic myocardium, reduce the occurrence of arrhythmia, dilate blood vessels, inhibit angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE); scavenge free radicals, resist lipid peroxidation; resist platelet activating factor, Inhibits platelets; has the effect of enhancing biofilm stability. It has a direct relaxation effect on tracheal smooth muscle and an antispasmodic effect on gastrointestinal smooth muscle; it has the effect of lowering blood fat; it has antimicrobial effect; it can increase the secretion of sebaceous glands and make dry or aging skin more rosy. According to the test, it has expansion effect on arterial blood vessels, and can resist the vasoconstriction effect caused by adrenaline, and also has the effect of lowering blood cholesterol.