"Shen Nong's Materia Medica" lists Ganoderma lucidum as the top grade, saying that Zizhi "maintains deafness, sharpens joints, protects the spirit and improves essence, strengthens muscles and bones, has a good color, and can be lightened and prolongs life after long-term use." Tonify the middle and increase wisdom without forgetting, eat for a long time to lighten the body and not grow old, prolong life and become immortal." In recent years, the research on Ganoderma lucidum has sprung up, and there are many clinical reports, which can be summarized as follows:
(1) Treatment of chronic bronchitis: take Ganoderma lucidum tablets, 3 times a day, each tablet (the content is equivalent to 0.5 grams of crude drug), or use Ganoderma lucidum tincture (20% concentration), 3 times a day, 10 ml each time (each time) The daily dose is equivalent to 6 grams of crude drug), and generally 15 to 30 days begin to take effect.
(2) Treatment of bronchial asthma: Intramuscularly inject 1-2 ml (each ml contains 0.5-1 gram of crude drug) daily for children with continuous injection for about 1 month.
(3) Treatment of leukopenia: 52 cases of leukopenia caused by chemical, physical, drug and chronic diseases have been treated. The recent effective rate is 84.6%, and the total number of white blood cells has increased to 1028/mm3 on average. 10-20 days is a course of treatment.
(4) Treatment of coronary heart disease: The relief rate of angina pectoris, precordial distension, or tightness is about 72%, and the improvement rate of palpitations, shortness of breath and other symptoms is about 65%. More than half of the patients reported during the medication: Appetite, sleep, and energy are improved, and blood triglycerides are lowered. Clinical trials have shown that Ganoderma lucidum can effectively dilate coronary arteries, increase coronary blood flow, improve myocardial microcirculation, and enhance myocardial oxygen and energy supply. Therefore, it has a protective effect on myocardial ischemia and can be widely used in coronary heart disease, angina pectoris etc. treatment and prevention. For patients with hyperlipidemia, Ganoderma lucidum can significantly reduce blood cholesterol, lipoprotein and triglyceride, and can prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaque. For those who have formed atherosclerotic plaque, it can reduce the cholesterol content of the artery wall, soften blood vessels, and prevent further damage. It can also improve local microcirculation and prevent platelet aggregation. These effects have a good preventive effect on various types of stroke.
(5) Treatment of arrhythmia: In the process of using Ganoderma lucidum to treat coronary heart disease, it was found that while the coronary heart disease improved, the accompanying arrhythmia also improved and disappeared, so Ganoderma lucidum injection was used to treat various arrhythmias and achieved certain results. Effect.
(6) It is better than traditional "liver-protecting" drugs in the treatment of acute viral hepatitis. In addition, it is also used to treat atrophic gastritis, malignant tumors, etc.
(7) Anti-neurasthenia. According to Chinese medicine, Ganoderma lucidum can "tranquilize the nerves", "increase wisdom", and "not forget". According to reports, Ganoderma lucidum preparations have a significant effect on neurasthenia and insomnia, and the total effective rate is as high as 87.14% to 100%. Usually 10 to 15 days after taking the medicine, obvious curative effect will appear, which means sleep improvement, appetite, weight gain, heart palpitations, headache, dizziness alleviated or disappeared, high spirits, and enhanced memory. Those who belong to Qi and blood deficiency have better curative effect. Therefore, Ganoderma lucidum has a strong regulating effect on the central nervous system, and has the effect of calming and calming the nerves. It is a must-have product for neurasthenia and insomnia patients.
(8) Treatment of diabetes: Ganoderma lucidum lowers blood sugar because it promotes the utilization of sugar by tissues. After taking Ganoderma lucidum, it can replace insulin to inhibit the release of fatty acids, and can improve symptoms such as blood sugar and urine sugar. Blood sugar dropped from 173 to 116, cholesterol dropped from 233 to 179, and beta-protein dropped from 580 to 465. The water-soluble polysaccharides in Ganoderma lucidum can reduce the incidence of non-insulin-dependent diabetes. In Japan, Ganoderma lucidum health food has been widely used to treat diabetic patients.
(9) Anti-allergic effect: When the body is attacked by certain antigens and causes hyperimmune function, resulting in various allergic reactions or immune pathological damage, Ganoderma lucidum can suppress the hyperactive immune level and maintain the stability of the body itself. Experiments have proved that Ganoderma lucidum can block the release of allergic reaction mediators and prevent the occurrence of allergic reactions. Therefore, it is suitable for allergic or autoimmune diseases that are currently difficult to treat. Such as: allergic asthma, lupus erythematosus, hyperthyroidism, allergic rhinitis, a variety of intractable skin diseases, etc. can play a better effect, and can partially counteract the toxic and side effects of certain disease patients due to long-term use of hormones.
(10) Treatment of rheumatism and rheumatoid: Ganoderma lucidum has a certain curative effect on rheumatism and rheumatoid clinical application. Ganoderma lucidum has obvious effects on the regulation of autoimmunity and physiological function. Bi syndrome" category. Arthralgia means blockage. The evil of wind, cold, damp and heat invades the human body by taking advantage of deficiency, resulting in poor circulation of qi and blood and stagnation of meridians. In addition, the occurrence of arthralgia is also closely related to the ups and downs of constitution, climatic conditions and living environment. We have done research on the relationship between differences in endocrine, metabolism, nutrition, geography, occupation, psychology and social environment and the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis. Bacterial and viral infections and genetic factors may also have a certain relationship with the disease. Rheumatoid arthritis is currently recognized as an autoimmune disease. The wall-breaking technology of Ganoderma lucidum powder has significantly improved rheumatoid rheumatism in clinical patients after taking 2 to 3 courses of treatment, and the effective rate is about 78%.