1. People with fever and chills should not eat Ganoderma lucidum powder. Cold and typhoid fever symptoms, body fever and fear of cold. Because the functions of the internal organs are weakened after a cold, and the body is unable to tolerate tonic, at this time tonic Ganoderma lucidum will seal the cold, not only cannot achieve the effect but may aggravate the cold.
2. People with yin deficiency and internal heat cannot eat Ganoderma lucidum. Refers to excess fire in the human body, such as heat intolerance, irritability, dry mouth, dry stool, red and yellow urine and other symptoms. Ganoderma lucidum is a supplementary health product, if supplemented at this time, it will undoubtedly "add fuel to the fire" and make the body's internal fire more prosperous.
3. Within one week before and after the operation, or patients who are bleeding heavily, it is not advisable to eat Ganoderma lucidum. Because the body is still in a relatively weak state at this time, the appropriate way is to supplement the ganoderma lucidum after the operation is completed and the body has recovered its basic vitality to achieve the effect of restoring the body.
4. People who are allergic to Ganoderma lucidum should not eat Ganoderma lucidum. Ganoderma lucidum belongs to Polyporaceae. Statistics show that about one in a thousand people will experience allergic symptoms such as skin itching after eating Ganoderma lucidum.
5. Some patients with autoimmune disorders should not eat Ganoderma lucidum. As we all know, Ganoderma lucidum has the effect of regulating the human immune system, but if the autoimmune function is dysfunctional, it is best not to rush to supplement Ganoderma lucidum.
Ganoderma lucidum is generally stored in the sun, and it is best to store it in the sun, sealed and dry. If it needs to be stored for a long time, it can be placed in a clean glass bottle, and then put in an appropriate amount of glutinous rice that is fried with a slow fire until it is dark yellow. After cooling Put it in, seal the cap tightly, and store it in a cool and ventilated place.
1. Lingzhi soaking method: Lingzhi soaking in water has a very good health effect, but the soaking method is particular. Grind Ganoderma lucidum into powder or cut into small pieces, and brew with water temperature, preferably 60 degrees. Generally, one ganoderma lucidum a day is suitable, and it can be brewed and drunk for a day, and kept warm with a thermos cup.
2. Ganoderma lucidum decoction method: Chop the ganoderma lucidum into small pieces, put it in a medicine jar or casserole, add water and cook for about 30 minutes, pour it out and drink it in a thermos cup. Ganoderma lucidum can be decocted 3 to 4 times, and this therapy has a significant effect on treating some diseases.
3. Ganoderma lucidum soaking wine method: Baijiu is generally suitable for Ganoderma lucidum soaking wine. Put an appropriate amount of Ganoderma lucidum into the white wine and seal it for about a week. Observe that the color of the white wine turns brownish red before drinking. But don't drink too much.