The efficacy and role of Ganoderma lucidum
1. Ganoderma lucidum tastes sweet and bitter, neutral in nature, and returns to the heart, lung, liver, and spleen meridian; Indications of asthenia and weakness, mental fatigue, palpitations, insomnia, dizziness, chronic cough and asthma, loss of appetite, unresponsiveness, shortness of breath and other symptoms.
2. The "germanium" contained in Ganoderma lucidum can increase the ability of human blood to absorb oxygen by 1.5 times, so it can promote metabolism, delay aging, and enhance the skin's own repair function, which can be used for various chronic diseases. Yellow complexion and facial luster caused by insufficient Qi and blood; organic germanium contained in Ganoderma lucidum can induce the human body to produce and activate NK cells and macrophages, and participate in immune regulation.
3. The polysaccharides in Ganoderma lucidum have two-way regulation of body immunity, anti-tumor and liver protection; alkaloids in Ganoderma lucidum can anti-inflammatory and analgesic; Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can stop bleeding, detoxify, and resist oxygen.
Nutritional value of Ganoderma lucidum
1. Ganoderma lucidum contains a variety of amino acids, proteins, alkaloids, coumarin, steroids, triterpenes, volatile oils, mannitol, resins and sugars, vitamin B2, vitamin C, lactones and enzymes. Stearic acid, fumaric acid, benzoic acid, etc. are the main components of the acid contained in it.
2. Ganoderma lucidum contains extremely rich rare element "germanium".
The role of Ganoderma lucidum spore powder
effect on neurasthenia
According to relevant hospitals such as Beijing and Wuhan, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat 108 cases of neurasthenia patients, 30 days is a course of treatment, and 2-3 courses of treatment are taken in a row. Results: The patient's various symptoms such as insomnia and dreaminess, palpitations and forgetfulness, weakness of the waist and legs, mental fatigue, irritability, etc. have been significantly improved, and the effective rate is over 90%.
effect on diabetes
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can improve the blood circulation of the pancreas, improve the physiological function of the pancreas, lower blood sugar, and improve the symptoms of diabetic patients. According to Xiehe and other hospitals, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat diabetic patients with symptoms of Qi and Yin deficiency. The results showed that the total effective rate was 88.5% after the patients were treated with Ganoderma spore powder.
The effect of lowering blood fat
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder has a significant effect on lowering blood lipids. In addition to high blood lipid content in blood, patients with hyperlipidemia are also accompanied by symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, poor appetite, backache and leg weakness.
Can pregnant women eat Ganoderma lucidum?
Can pregnant women eat Ganoderma lucidum? Pregnant women can drink Ganoderma lucidum decocted soup, but drink in moderation and not too much. Ganoderma lucidum, also known as Ganoderma lucidum, Shenzhi, Zhicao, Xiancao, and Ruicao, is the whole plant of Chizhi or Zizhi, a plant of Polyporaceae. Purple Ganoderma lucidum is the most effective. Ganoderma lucidum is native to eastern Asia, and the most widely distributed in China is in Jiangxi. As a traditional Chinese medicinal material with thousands of years of medicinal history, Ganoderma lucidum has high medicinal value.
Ganoderma lucidum can improve immunity. Pregnant women can drink 10-15 grams of Ganoderma lucidum decoction two or three times a day. Don't drink it in the third trimester of pregnancy, it is easy to aggravate fetal fever and cause getting angry.