The efficacy and role of Ganoderma lucidum
1. Ganoderma lucidum tastes sweet and bitter, neutral in nature, and returns to the heart, lung, liver, and spleen meridian; Indications of asthenia and weakness, mental fatigue, palpitations, insomnia, dizziness, chronic cough and asthma, loss of appetite, unresponsiveness, shortness of breath and other symptoms.
2. The "germanium" contained in Ganoderma lucidum can increase the ability of human blood to absorb oxygen by 1.5 times, so it can promote metabolism, delay aging, and enhance the skin's own repair function, which can be used for various chronic diseases. Yellow complexion and facial luster caused by insufficient Qi and blood; organic germanium contained in Ganoderma lucidum can induce the human body to produce and activate NK cells and macrophages, and participate in immune regulation.
3. The polysaccharides in Ganoderma lucidum have two-way regulation of body immunity, anti-tumor and liver protection; alkaloids in Ganoderma lucidum can anti-inflammatory and analgesic; Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can stop bleeding, detoxify, and resist oxygen.
Nutritional value of Ganoderma lucidum
1. Ganoderma lucidum contains a variety of amino acids, proteins, alkaloids, coumarin, steroids, triterpenes, volatile oils, mannitol, resins and sugars, vitamin B2, vitamin C, lactones and enzymes. Stearic acid, fumaric acid, benzoic acid, etc. are the main components of the acid contained in it.
2. Ganoderma lucidum contains extremely rich rare element "germanium".
Applicable people of Ganoderma lucidum
Modern medicine has proved that Ganoderma lucidum is rich in a variety of active ingredients, which have very good daily health care and auxiliary treatment effects for the following groups of people:
1. Those who are weak, have low immunity and are prone to diseases;
2. People who have been in a sub-health state for a long time and have low spirits;
3. People who suffer from neurasthenia, insomnia, and low work efficiency due to high work pressure and frequent mental work;
4. Those who suffer from various chronic diseases and need long-term medication;
5. People who have been exposed to various radiation sources such as computers and X-rays for a long time;
6. People suffering from diseases such as hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, and hypertension;
7. Patients with tumor diseases.
The role of Ganoderma lucidum spore powder
effect on neurasthenia
According to relevant hospitals such as Beijing and Wuhan, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat 108 cases of neurasthenia patients, 30 days is a course of treatment, and 2-3 courses of treatment are taken in a row. Results: The patient's various symptoms such as insomnia and dreaminess, palpitations and forgetfulness, weakness of the waist and legs, mental fatigue, irritability, etc. have been significantly improved, and the effective rate is over 90%.
effect on diabetes
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can improve the blood circulation of the pancreas, improve the physiological function of the pancreas, lower blood sugar, and improve the symptoms of diabetic patients. According to Xiehe and other hospitals, Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is used to treat diabetic patients with symptoms of Qi and Yin deficiency. The results showed that the total effective rate was 88.5% after the patients were treated with Ganoderma spore powder.
The effect of lowering blood fat
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder has a significant effect on lowering blood lipids. In addition to high blood lipid content in blood, patients with hyperlipidemia are also accompanied by symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, poor appetite, backache and leg weakness.