The polysaccharides and polypeptides contained in Ganoderma lucidum have obvious anti-aging effects. This effect is mainly based on the following mechanisms:
(1) Promote and adjust immune function. For adults and the elderly, this boost and adjustment can significantly delay aging. For adolescents and children in the growth and development stage, it can promote the improvement of their immune function, enhance their disease resistance, and ensure their healthy growth.
(2) Regulate metabolic balance and promote the synthesis of nucleic acid and protein. Studies have shown that Ganoderma lucidum can promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acid and protein in serum, liver and bone marrow, so it can effectively resist diseases and prevent aging. Observations have shown that taking Ganoderma lucidum for anti-aging is not only beneficial to the elderly, but also suitable for people of the next age, because the process of growth and development is also the process of aging.
(3) Anti-free radical effect. The reduction of endogenous antioxidants or antioxidant enzymes (such as superoxide dismutase, SOD) produced by organisms to defend against free radical damage is one of the reasons for human aging. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has significant SOD-like activity, which can significantly remove free radicals produced by the body, thereby preventing free radicals from damaging the body, preventing liposome peroxidation, protecting cells, and delaying cell aging.
(4) Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide can significantly promote the ability of DNA synthesis in the nucleus, and increase the number of cell divisions, thereby delaying the aging of the body.
(5) Anti-aging: Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can eliminate free radicals in the body, stop lipid peroxidation, protect cells, and prolong the number of cell divisions.
treat high blood pressure
Ganoderma lucidum lowers blood pressure and has the ability to prolong and stabilize the effects of other antihypertensive drugs. Japanese scholars have proved that the methanol extract of Chizhi has antihypertensive effect on spontaneously hypertensive rats. After analysis, the active ingredients are lanostane derivatives, including Ganoderma acid S, Danzhi alcohol A and B, Ganoderma aldehyde A, etc. It is also proved that the methanol extract and its active ingredients can inhibit angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) in vitro, and the IC50 of ganoderma acid F with the strongest effect is 4.7×l0-9mol/L, and the others are from strong to weak The order is Ganoderma acid H, K, B, C, Y, S, Ganoderma alcohol A and B and Ganoderma aldehyde A are weaker. In 1981, there was a component isolated from the water extract of Chizhi fruiting bodies, with a relative molecular mass of ≥100,000, containing lactose, fructose and glucose, and having a hypotensive effect.
There is a saying in the market, do not call Ganoderma lucidum a great god, but it is true that it can lower blood fat. Add water decoction instead of tea, no worries about sixtieth blood lipid disease. The water-soluble polysaccharides in Ganoderma lucidum can reduce the incidence of non-insulin-dependent diabetes; after taking Ganoderma lucidum, it can replace insulin to inhibit the release of fatty acids, and can improve blood sugar and urine sugar symptoms. The occurrence of diabetes is due to damage or inflammation of the pancreas, or due to aging, frailty, decline in the physiological function of the pancreas, and a decrease in insulin secretion. Ganoderma lucidum can accelerate the blood circulation of the pancreas, increase the secretion of insulin and the sensitivity of target cells. Therefore, after taking Ganoderma lucidum, diabetic patients can reduce their urine sugar and blood sugar and increase their physical strength.